Zuko's tracking API has been built to track forms that have been created in unique ways. Our core requirement is simply that there are input elements, select elements or text area elements on a page.
Our open, intelligent system supports almost all forms.
We work well with Angular and React forms, and are comfortable tracking checkout processes in platforms like Magento. All that we need to track behaviour are input elements within a <form> tag.
Zuko works comfortably with:
Unsure of whether Zuko will work with your forms?
- Forms that have dynamic field name or ID attributes
- Forms behind password protected areas
- Forms accessible based on previous actions (e.g. Checkout processes)
- Forms loaded in post-DOM completion
- Forms with optional, hidden, inputs
- Dynamically created fields or forms that change as you work on them
- Single page applications
Contact our support team on email@example.com
to have your forms reviewed for compatibility.